You will utilize your extensive experience to design, implement, administer, and support infrastructure and services in the scope of this organisation. This role is part of global engineering and support team that spans the APAC region, providing infrastructure services to their entities.
The role will focus on support for a Multi Domain Microsoft Active Directory Forest, including AD Federation Services, AD LDS, and interdomain trusts. Supporting services for Quest Change Auditor and Forest Recovery also fall under the scope of the role.
The position comes with a diverse range of responsibilities and challenges, such as:
- Design, implement and administer Active Directory.
- Active Directory LDS implementation
- Active Directory Upgrades
- Active Directory Troubleshooting
- Azure AD integrations
- Integration with One Identity project
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate you have the following:
- 5+ years' experience as an Engineer
- Strong AD LDS Experience (will encompass 80% of the role)
- Desire to focus on AD within an APAC/Global domain
- Positive and proactive approach
- Essential to come from a large complex background (ideally 4000+ users)
- Good mix of project and BAU skills
What's in it for you?
- Gain excellent career experience working with seasoned professionals
- Great company benefits including discounted health insurance and gym memberships
- Flexible working arrangements and paid parental leave
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.