As a Front-Line Engineer / Application Support specialist, you will responsible to provide a front line support for addressing technical issues on the client enterprise applications & database servers. You are expected to resolve application level, database level and server level issues.
Immediate start for a contract until 24/06/2022
- You will assist in the support of applications which are running on Unix and Windows environment.
- This team will require you to manage the stability and uptime of client applications in relation to service-level agreements in place.
- Participate in escalation of issues and interaction with clinical staff in a professional manner while providing excellent customer service as the highest priority.
- Receives, prioritizes, and provides timely solutions to clinical application software, interface, and procedural problems/requests identified/submitted by the customer.
- Monitors the resolution of maintenance or enhancement issues assigned by the Customer ; troubleshoot / technical configuration. Provides post-conversion assistance in the resolution of system issues (break/fix, maintenance or enhancement)
- Strong unix skills including shell script and / or perl
- Excellent troubleshooting (i.e. thinking for themselves) & communication skills
- Proficient programming & system analysis skills
- Windows server skills - Communication will be a key component as you will be interacting with internal/external individuals at various levels concerning technical and non-technical issues related to the end client's Application & Database hosted infrastructure.
- Desirable experience would include understanding of HL7
Dont delay, APPY NOW!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Victoria Jones on 08 7422 0617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.