About the role
As a Benefits Realisation Analyst you will identify, measure, forecast, plan, report and review benefits resulting from the implementation of digital products and services to support the digital capability of the Department.
Location: Canberra or Sydney
- Working with disciplines in the assigned multi-disciplinary team to identify, measure, plan, report and review benefits
- Looking across all digital teams to ensure benefits are identified and measured consistently, using agreed methodology and not double-counted
- Collaborating closely with the Benefit Manager and others to embed content into the right point in the user journey
- Managing and analysing benefit data to ensure information derived from the data is accurate, traceable and clear
- Demonstrated experience as a benefit analyst on large-scale digital transformation programs.
- Experienced with working in an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated capability in measuring benefits.
- Evidence based background in analysing and solving business problem.
- Data analysis and processing skills.
- The ability to break down complex subject areas and simplify them.
You must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain baseline clearance to be considered for this position.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.