About the role
Our Government client is seeking experienced Business Analysts for a long term contract to June 2023 + extensions. Multiple positions available!
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Produce analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications
- Map current and future state business processes
- Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the planning and management of user acceptance activities
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex and/or large IT systems.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- A CURRENT BASELINE CLEARANCE will be required to be considered for this position.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.