As the Infrastructure Business Analyst, you will assist the project delivery team as they enter a period of change across the Asia Pacific region.
Coming from a large complex system background, you will have experience across Infrastructure Platforms/Services and perform the role of a BA in this dynamic team.
We are looking for a great communicator as this is a period of change for this team. The project pipeline is full and the work is a mix of Australia wide and Asia Pac projects, so variety is guaranteed.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Clearly articulate and document the technical problem, project objectives and supporting requirements, ensuring these meet the needs of all relevant stakeholders.
- Workshop and gather requirements from the internal stakeholders, (the business and the existing technical teams) and create the technical requirement documents.
- Working with internal teams and external vendors to ensure that business requirements reflect best-practise.
- Ensure requirement traceability from initiation through to benefit realisation, including review of the detailed scope, testing, change management plan, benefit measurements etc.
- Engage all stakeholders effectively and obtain agreement from all on approach and appropriate solution
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5 years' business analysis
- Broad tech experience across Infrastructure (Networks, Data Centre, Security etc)
- Experience in ITIL Methodology (certified would be a bonus)
- Strong understanding of Risk and be able to ask "why"
- Excellent track-record in project delivery
What's in it for you?
- Work for an industry-leading, globally branded Insurer
- WFH + Flexible working arrangement options
- Competitive contract rate
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.