As a Superannuation BA you will be the face of projects, representing the business and technical teams, helping us build a simpler better bank. You will have excellent communication skills and be working with many different stakeholders.
It will be critical that you have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Experience working in Financial Services in particular Superannuation and Pensions.
- Ability to operate in an Agile environment
- Perform data analysis that can be used to either support or challenge business initiatives
- Participate in requirements elicitation workshops to capture requirements
- Delivered in robust regulatory environments
- Prior experience with Shares, Share Trading, Managed Funds, Share Fees and Processing payments will be the ideal background for this role.
Please only apply if you have experience as a Superannuation Business BA.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Kumar Jain on 03 8680 4235 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.