We are looking for experienced IT Desktop Support/Level 2 Support Engineers for multiple contract and permanent positions.
- Your above average Desktop/Network technical knowledge
- Strong experience with LANs, various hardware, IP Phones and various software/OS
- Microsoft and/or linux operating system experience
- SCCM, Active Directory experience
- Track record with solving front end user issues
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
- Ability to contribute to a team and prioritise your work
- Your ability to educate yourself, teammates and end users
- Your ability to install complex hardware and software
About the role:
- Work with different levels of support teams to execute project/business deliverables and provide ongoing support as required
- Provide a range of support activities within different and complex environments
- Technical support, remote support, server support, network support and mobile device support at a Level 2 standard
- Communicate with different stakeholders
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Victoria Jones on 08 7422 0617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.