- Aussie Telco
- 6 months + possible extensions
- $930 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Business Analyst to their PMO. This is a brand new role delivering industry best customer experiences.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in
- Working on business process and technical projects
- Requirement gathering and workshopping
- Creation of functional and technical requirements
- Business process review and mapping
- Working through the testing processes
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Mix of technical and business projects
- Exposure to process re-engineering
- Expertise with the Agile methodology
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions.
Rates on offer of $930 per day with a leading mobile telecommunications provider.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.