The EAM Mobility Solution Lead will provide leadership on the functional design, build and implementation of the organisation's SAP EAM Mobility solution, and other EAM remediation, and improvement initiatives.
* Consult with vendors and functional specialists to support the design, development, implementation, and handover to BAU support, and/or managed service providers of the EAM Mobility solution/s.
* Use business requirements to carry out a high-level analysis and design of all components required to provide fit-for-purpose EAM Mobility solution/s for the client
* Provide experience and leadership on the delivery of best-of-breed and innovative Mobility solution/s, in particular in the SAP EAM space.
* Proactively and operationally support the delivery of innovative SAP solution consultancy services, that support Client's business and ICT needs.
* Provide SAP functional leadership in EAM Mobility project activities, and provide SAP delivery support to project manager(s).
* Liaison with all areas of Business Innovation and Technology Services
* Advice on the implementation and adoption of available Mobility functionality for SAP EAM that will enhance and improve the user experience and business outcomes.
Key Position Responsibilities
Responsibilities and duties to be undertaken by the role include, but are not limited to:
* Research, investigate, interpret and analyse complex business requirements to design and implement effective, efficient and supportable EAM Mobility solution/s integrated to SAP.
* Determine current and/or potential solution inadequacies that may affect the functional areas and technical scope of SAP EAM Mobility delivery.
* Provide solution direction to program/project resources in relation to EAM Mobility initiatives, to facilitate the strategic and business prioritised delivery.
* Undertake analysis of designs and supervise their implementation through configuration changes and/or development, where approved.
* Support and advise the monitoring of maintenance, repair and tuning of the EAM Mobility applications. Review SAP support packages, software patches and system refresh plans, related to EAM Mobility, provided by SAP and CoGC Support Vendor(s), with regards potential scope or impact on solution delivery or operational activities.
* Liaise with vendors and other ICT personnel for problem resolution requirements.
* Support the project manager provide reporting to the Coordinator Project Services and governance groups regarding the progress and status of SAP initiatives.
* Provide input to the solutions domain of Council's enterprise architecture with recommendations for the continuous improvement of SAP within the enterprise applications landscape, considering the SAP products roadmap.
Other Criteria of the role:
Contract until 31st December 2022 + potential to extend
Location is in Bundall, Gold Coast
Current working arrangements are rotating weeks of: 2 days working in the office/ 3 days working from home - alternate week: 3 days working in the office/ 2 days working from home
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jen Fermin on +613 9005 1754 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.