About the company
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation in the entertainment industry where all the employees work towards providing a great product for the benefit of their members - not to make a profit! They truly are a great place to work.
About the role
Graduate Software Developer is a highly specialised role responsible for designing and development of new features for the web applications, testing and execution of bug fixes, or investigation into prospective data sources and how they might be integrated into the user interface alongside our existing collections.
- Designing, building, and testing new services and extending existing services using on-premises and cloud platforms, specifically AWS.
- Modern distributed computing software development utilising Scala and capabilities in Python is highly regarded.
- Good understanding of Apache Spark and Apache Kafka.
- Strong exposure to Docker, Kubernetes is nice to have.
- Graduate at bachelor's degree level.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Career Progression
Job Reference # 257581
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.