A Leading State Government Client based in North Sydney Area is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst. Initial 6 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
The primary responsibilities of the Desktop support position is the deployment, configuration and support of PC and peripheral devices connected to the Technology LAN and under the management of Information Technology.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Experience in configuring and maintaining PCs and network printing devices.
- Experience in creating and maintaining user accounts.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining miscellaneous end use devices including approved PDAs.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining PC application configuration, and PC hardware.
- Experience in developing and maintaining PC application configuration and security packages for delivery to user desktops, including patch management.
- Experience in proactive monitoring and problem resolution of managed PCs and approved end use devices.
- Experience in desktop and standalone application support.
- Experience in updating the Service Desk to reflect job status as activity is undertaken.
- Experience in assisting with the development, implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures and standards relating to the effective use and operations of technical services.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.