About the company
Our client is a well-known utility company with leading capabilities in electrical space.
About the role
Infrastructure Specialist is a highly specialised role responsible for testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting LAN and performing router network hardware upgrades.
- Strong skills in AWS, networking & Linux operating systems.
- Ability to automate the monitoring and alerting of cloud and on-premises Infrastructure solutions through hybrid cloud-based toolsets.
- Strong infrastructure skills in Microsoft technologies such as DNS, dhcp, ntp, proxies, and Windows Server operating systems.
- Automating infrastructure-based solutions on platforms through templating and patterns such as terraform, Azure Devops Pipelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200204275
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.