Be part of a large-scale Business Systems transformation in a key State Government department and utilize your technical integration platform experience.
The Integration Lead will be responsible for the ongoing management of a complex integration platform, while establishing and maintaining the integration requirements.
- Take leadership, develop and support the capability of integration components for the COTS solution.
- Provide technical leadership to the program in relation to integration architecture, technologies and solutions.
- Work collaboratively with the vendor and other key stakeholders.
- Identify, assess and manage risks to delivery.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience with integration platforms such as, Boomi, Oracle Integration Cloud Service, SnapLogic, Informatica, Azure Integration Services, or Jitterbit etc.
- Solid understanding of the REST, API, SOAP and file integration methods and frameworks.
- Understanding of the architecting and development of reusable microservices for integration.
- Ideally programming background or experience using current programming languages.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.