Working as part of digital team you will develop and enhance the app providing customers unparalleled service. Working within an Agile delivery framework, you will participate in all iteration planning activities and ceremonies.
Developing and testing iOS apps for client, you'll build solutions that put awesome entertainment in the hands of customers across Australia. Passionate about technology and driven to create better every chance you get, you'll be hungry to grow and learn as part of our high-energy, highly talented tech team.
- Functional Reactive programming
What you'll bring
- Experience delivering iOS mobile applications for customer-facing products
- Hands-on experience with Swift, RxSwift and MVVM technologies
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices in software development and the ability to delivering within an Agile framework
- Working knowledge of GIT
- The ability to demonstrate continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing and continuous deployment experience
- Good communication skills and problem-solving skills coupled with a customer centric mindset
- All our people have the option to take advantage of flexible working, leadership, and career development, plus community programs and volunteer days.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.