* Strong written and oral communication skills, including public speaking
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong persuasive skills
* Ability to think and plan strategically
* Self-driven and self-motivated, ability to self-direct progress in tasks and achieving KPI's
* Knowledge of and experience of product development lifecycle management
* Knowledge and experience of project management
* Operational execution excellence
* Nimble LEAN thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth - organise human activities to deliver more benefits to the company and value to stakeholders
* Systems thinking - Systems thinking often involves moving from observing events or data, to identifying patterns of behaviour overtime, to surfacing the underlying structures that drive those events and patterns.
* Collaborative approach, works well within a team including supporting team members when needed
* Solution focused, ability to identify problems and likely solutions
* Desire for continuous learning, including learning from mistakes and identifying areas for improving processes
* Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A or B.S) in computer science, mathematics, engineering, business or a related field
* Three or more years of leadership experience responsible for strategic planning, business development or client management working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units
* Five years developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios or an equivalent combination of education and experience
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact David Ruiz on 03 86804202 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.