Key roles and responsibilities
- Understand IT vision and translate this to end device and app delivery services
- Provide end-to-end expert guidance on how to manage end device and app delivery services across IT
- Review, select, and implement emerging/innovative technologies that optimize, secure, enhance, and simplify
- end user computing and the delivery of applications, user profiles, and data to end devices
- Initiate, lead, and execute on IT activities related to end device and app delivery services
- Use ITIL Service Request, Incident, Risk, Problem, and Change Management principles to complete and reduce
- Tickets in the ITSM tool
- Design and configure system management tools to provide monitoring and management of key business
Experience & working knowledge of:
- MS Active Directory
- End-user computing hardware including
- deployment & configuration of new devices
- IP Telephony solutions (e.g. Cisco Call Manager)
- Networks with special focus on PC, LAN, and
- WAN inter-operations.
- Video Conferencing Systems
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Anisha Sarkhel on (02) 9464 5582 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.