About the company
Our client is a Music Licensing organisation, they are a not for profit and just a really lovely environment where they employ people who are focussed on just making decent products.
About the role
Help Desk Officer is a highly specialised role responsible for conducting basic troubleshooting using questionnaires to find out the level of support needed.
- Provide first and second level support for desktop hardware and software.
- At least 12 months' experience in a commercial environment in a similar role.
- Assist with deployment of new desktop systems through disk imaging technology.
- Information Technology (Support) - Certificate III, or similar tertiary qualification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Career Progression
Job Reference # 255563
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.