- Location: Melbourne
- Company Type: Media Agency
- Role: Media Account Director
- Channels: TV, Radio, OOH, Print
- #Clients to Manage: 4
- #Team Members to Manager : 3
Why work with this agency
- Flexible working options ( 3 days office, 2 days home )
- Yearly Performance bonus.
- The opportunity to learn and grow your career in an award-winning agency.
- Receive on-the-job training and support through the Training Academy.
- Team lunches and social events because they love their work! +Quality coffees on-site all-day.
- New State of the Art Office space located 50m from Public Transport.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling services, health, and well-being discounts.
What we are looking for in a candidate
- 6+ years of experience in a media or marketing role, with a proven track record of managing teams within a media agency. The ideal candidate will have comprehensive experience in planning across both offline and digital media channels.
- Expertise with industry planning and reporting technologies (Roy Morgan, ASTEROID5, Fusion, ETAM, ERAM).
- Strong client management skills are essential, as the role involves building and maintaining relationships with clients. Experience in managing client accounts and understanding their business needs is valuable.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret campaign performance metrics, and present media strategies, plans, and campaign results to clients and internal teams.
- Strong negotiation skills to be able to negotiate with media vendors to secure favorable rates and placements.
The role has 4 aspects to it
1. Client Management:
- Act as the main point of contact between the agency and the client & build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Work with your clients to establish media budgets and ensure campaigns are delivered within budget constraints.
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to clients based on industry knowledge and campaign performance.
2. Media Planning & Campaign Management
- Develop and implement strategic media plans aligned with client objectives.
- Oversee the execution of media campaigns from planning to implementation.
- Monitor campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Work with clients to establish media budgets and ensure campaigns are delivered within budget constraints.
3. Team Leadership:
- Lead and manage a team of media planners and buyers.
- Provide guidance, training, and support to your team members.
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to your team based on industry knowledge and campaign performance.
4. External Vendors
- Negotiate with media vendors to secure favorable rates and added value for clients.
- Keep abreast of industry regulations and standards related to advertising and media buying.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.