Role: Media Executives * 2
Starts: August & Sept 2022
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with one of the Largest Independent Media Agency. They are looking for a Media Planning & Trading Executive who has some basic experience with either TV, Radio, OOH Channels & Digital Direct.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will spend 60% of your time in campaign management, 30% administration and 10% training and guiding your Assistant
- Responsible for the day to day trading and delivery of all campaigns within the client portfolio
- Buying competencies across all channels, including Television buying, weekly tracking & reporting across R&F goals, CPM delivery, budget management and quality parameters.
- Assist the Manager throughout the planning process, to help deliver media recommendations across all relevant channels
- Confidently use buying tools AQX, eTam, Roy Morgan, Nielsen Answers, Move, Eram & Spectra.
- Provide tasks to the Assistant and work together to ensure tasks are delivered on time escalating any issues to your Manager
What we are looking for
- 1+ year experience in media planning and trading in an agency.
- Implementing the buying and delivery of print, outdoor, radio, cinema and direct digital partnership campaigns.
- Experience of monitoring campaign performance across all media through systems such as AQX,
ETAM, ERAM, Nielsen Adviews, Spectra.
What do you get in return
- In office 2 days a week ; Work from home 3 days currently
- Start earlier/leave earlier on days in office ; Productivity highest between 10am-1pm
- Get to the gym after work on at least 2 nights of the week
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Yugal Bhatia ( Yoogle )
+61 (0)3 8680 4362
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.