About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Network Support Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP.
- 5 years' experience in networking and/or a technical management role in technical support and/or incident management.
- Good understanding of Cisco data networking products.
- Good knowledge in Cisco wireless and WAN technologies and Cisco CCNP Certification is nice to have.
- Experience in supporting Cisco Routing and switching, ISR, ASR and 38xx products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200203702
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.