Paxus Melbourne is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our team and provide integral support to the company! We have a wonderful, experienced team to collaborate with and provide a supportive environment in which to further develop your career!
About the Role:
- Perform end-to-end payroll process
- Payslip and RCTI distribution
- Adhere to client invoicing Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitments and deadlines
- Prepare payment reconciliations
- Assist with customer and contractor payroll enquiries
- Analyse invoicing and payment discrepancies and resolve effectively
- Weekly timesheet and expense entry
- General payroll and invoicing duties
- High volume payroll experience- ideally within professional services
- Very high Microsoft Excel capability
- Great customer service skills and resolution abilities
- Experience utilising Fasttrack, Astute, SAP, or Oracle.