About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Pega Decisioning Architect is a highly specialised role responsible for designing, developing and configuring of the core decisioning logic for the Pega real time marketing decisioning platform based on evolving business requirements.
- Experience in designing and implementing Pega Marketing, CRM and Decisioning solutions on a large scale while applying best practices to the solution.
- Excellent knowledge in understanding of CRM and Decisioning.
- Experience with Pega, SAS and BI/ Analytics/ Reporting tools such as Informatica ETL or SQL, RDBMS, Cassandra, Hadoop.
- Strong hands-on experience in architecture, design, performance, profiling, and scalability for applications built on the Pega platform.
- Strong knowledge on various Pega Marketing & Decisioning, PRPC concepts.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200204303
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.