- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $700 - $800 p/d plus Super
- 12 Months Contract | Location Parramatta/WFH
About the role and organisation
A well-respected NSW Government department.
Assist to provide effective and efficient administrative and support services in relation to administration and policy development functions.
The Senior Policy Officer develops, implements and reviews planning policies in the context of broader policy and delivery frameworks and provides advice on complex policy issues to assist deliver a streamlined planning system in line with Government and Department objectives.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to)
- Lead and undertake research, analysis and review of complex policy issues.
- Identifying emerging issues.
- Developing evidence-based options and strategies, to ensure problems are resolved and risks are mitigated.
- Lead and facilitate stakeholder engagement, consultation and negotiation on issues to identify and develop solutions and make recommendations.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Past experiance in similar role
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- High level of organisational and administrative skill
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9564 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.