Work from anywhere in Australia!!
About the role
PowerCurve Solutions Designer is a highly specialised role responsible for designing of Power Curve Collections solution and architecture and providing Power Curve Collections platform development such as Deployments, Webservices and API integration.
- 5 years of strong experience in PowerCurve Collections 2.2 or higher version.
- Strong experience with PowerCurve Solution designing, building and configuration.
- 10 years of experience within Technology industry.
- Previous experience engaging with the business and working with architects.
- Strong experience with PowerCurve configuration, Data Migration, Batch Management, workflows, and API's.
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies preferably Agile development.
- Proven experience in the application of PowerCurve Collections solutions to business problems in large, multinational organisations.
- University degree or equivalent is nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 263469
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.