About the role
Our government client is seeking for multiple experienced SAP developers that can implement changing business requirements within projects, minor works or BAU within the existing SAP solutions.
Contract to 30 June 2022 Options to extend for further periods up to 2 x 12 months.
- Supporting and contributing to critical technical design to deliver new capability or enhancements to existing processes and systems
- Designing and developing solutions in the following SAP functional areas: SAP financials and controlling, PSCD, sales distribution, material management, project systems, travel, timesheets; or SAP HCM (Hire to Retire) functional stream.
- Providing regular status updates to ensure work is completed within the scheduled time.
- Supporting business operations and troubleshooting production issues with SAP ECC, integration between SAP and Non-SAP applications in the Department.
- Create and updating system documentations and procedures.
Skill and Experiences
- Demonstrated experience in SAP environments and experience in building custom solutions within ECC6.
- Expertise and experience in all SAP WRICEF development Workflow, Report, Integration (developing and maintaining web services), Conversion, Enhancement and Forms (Smart Forms) with UX development (SAP Fiori / UI5/ OData, FPM, WebDynpro) and designing and developing ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Integration and interface experience between SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Experience in Modern ABAP development like ABAP Programming Model, CDS View, BOPF and process like Clean ABAP, Test Driven development, ABAP Git and CHARM.
- Ability to translate business requirements into development solutions.
- Experience working in large government organisations.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must have a current BASELINE security clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chimi Tshering on 02 6151 9201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.