Work as a SAP Procurement & Inventory Management Lead Consultant with an established consulting firm in Melbourne.
Applicants must be Melbourne based & interviews are taking place!
Skill Set Required:
- Must have SAP S4HANA experience.
- 9-10 years of SAP Procurement & Inventory Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of the SAP Procurement & Inventory domain and general knowledge of other SAP modules.
- Demonstrated experience working in full end-to-end SAP products project/program implementations (S/4HANA desirable).
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- SAP Certification(s) desirable but not essential.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.