Candidates must be Melbourne based - Permanent opportunity!
Work as an SAP S/4HANA EHS Consultant with a renowned Global Consulting firm based out of Melbourne.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting SAP S/4 HANA EHS process.
- Must have SAP S/4 upgrade experience.
- End to end understanding of SAP EHS business process and integration with SAAS products.
- Hands on experience in ITIL framework - Incident Management, Request management and Problem management process.
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Able to lead a team of offshore members, and manage customer expectations.
- Able to contribute to work estimates, designs, and the development of project plans.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha on 03 8680 4237 or email and quote the above job reference number.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.