- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $650- $750 per day p/d | Location Paramatta | WFM
- 6 Months Contract | View to Extend
About the role:
Requirement for an experienced SCCM\Server Engineer to join the Platform operations working within a team focused on positive culture and practices to deliver efficient and reliable server operations. The primary focus of the role will be assisting in the management of SCCM environments and also providing guidance in the efficient management of the server environment in a medium to large enterprise environment
- Management of the SCCM platform and keeping the Service up to date (N -1)
- Monitoring / Health Checks and System Maintenance of the SCCM platform
- Reports - Writing New and Updating Existing
- Compliance Baselines and remediation of server environment
- General server administration and support in line with ITIL practices
- ITIL management of SCCM and server platforms
- Manage software deployment, installation and updating of Windows Apps.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Server Engineer role in medium to large enterprise environments.
- Display a high level of customer service and follow proper ITIL Service Management methodologies
- Working in operational teams with experience in incident and problem management.
- Participate in team planning and activities/meetings
- Documenting of server operating processes and maintenance procedures, as well as, any other customized methods of design
- Providing technical assistance to wider team as part of a high performing team environment
- Extensive SCCM platform management experience in a medium to large size business
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.