About the company
Our client is a Music Licensing organisation, they are a not for profit and just a really lovely environment where they employ people who are focussed on just making decent products.
About the role
Security Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for designing and maintaining safe electronic databases, monitor networks for security breaches and liaise with other security service providers.
- Responsible for managing the information security related aspects of technology operations and applies cross disciplinary IT security knowledge across both Cloud and On-prem environments.
- Working within a hybrid cloud and on-prem environment, your role will across various security areas with a focus on threat remediation, implementing internal security assessment recommendations, security compliance, Firewalls and Antivirus.
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security.
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Career Progression
Job Reference # 200204212
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.