Our client is a well known Australian Brand who are offering a role that can be as a 9 day fortnight AND be based 100% from home - as long as you are in Australia.
The role is a Threat and Vulnerability Specialist to be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering solutions to manage threats and vulnerabilities that present a risk to their IT infrastructure
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for identifying asset owners for vulnerable devices, developing risk-based remediation plans for vulnerabilities and setting priorities for responsible teams
- Lead the coordination of vulnerability remediation and validation plans across the hosting technology infrastructure
- Perform analysis of Cyber security Vulnerability Assessment reports of newly discovered threats and identifies and remediate risks that may exist within our hosting technology infrastructure
- Provide specialist advice and consultative services to business leaders on risk related vulnerabilities
Experience required includes:
- Technical knowledge of Information Security assessment tools, such as, but not limited to Tenable, Ditno, Splunk, and penetration testing activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security industry standards and leading practices (e.g. PCI, OWASP, NIST, CIS, CVSS, CVSSv3)
- Experience in managing multiple Vulnerability management domains including Cyber Security Strategy programs
- Experience working in a flexible environment using ITIL and/or agile methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Veronica Moran on 02 94645673 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.