This role will initially be for 6 months and can be worked 100% from home - as long as you are in Australia and can work to NSW time zone.
About the company
Our client is a well-known utility company with leading capabilities in electrical space.
About the role
Senior Business Analyst is a highly specialised role responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of business/project processes and practices including the identification, analysis, design, documentation, and implementation of business processes.
- Good understanding of commercial considerations and risk management principles.
- Experience in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project is nice to have.
- Electrical Utilities industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200205844
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.