A leading Government Client based in Western Sydney area is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. 12 months Contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for Designing tools and implementing processes to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business unit requirements.
- Coordinating and undertaking research and analysis of best practice on processes and activities to ensure internal and external services are delivered efficiently, business outcomes are measured and reported as required and systematic and emerging risks are promptly identified.
- Review the business unit strategies to enable to deliver services in a cost-effective manner and to meet current and future requirements
- Liaise and work across Divisions and non-government stakeholders to ensure effective interface between program development, planning and service design.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Min. 5 (preferred) of experience as a Business Analyst across multiple industries and companies. (Essential)
- Solid experience in all aspects of Requirements Management including Non-Functional requirements. (Essential).
- Evidence of exceptional negotiation and stakeholder management. (Essential)
- Evidence of exceptional business case writing skills.
- Solid understanding of the solution lifecycle development process.
- Solid understanding of Organisational Change Management.
- Experience in supporting the testing process in particular UAT.
- An ability to clearly document the current and future business states.
- Experience in business impact analysis.
- Experience in data analysis and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of BABOK or PRINCE2.
- Experience of working with vendors to deliver against requirements.
Please enclose a brief summary of your experience on the highlighted points in the "must have" section above.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.