This role will work closely with clients product development teams to setup, foster and manage the CI/CD tools, automation regression suites. CI/CD processes will cover source control, through to build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and our standards in place.
- Manage our DevOps environment, predominantly leveraging Azure resources.
- Implement and Manage CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance
- Manage and support QA in building full automation of CI/ Testing suites
- Develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers
- Support QA Automation Engineers from source control, through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies, standards
- Enable DevOps by moving code from Dev/ Test to Staging and Production. Troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline
- Assisting teams in coordinating releases as part of our technology delivery process
Specific technical skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar role including project experience with test automation, deployment automation and project experience with CI/CD Tools (e.g.: GitHub Actions, Terraform, Octopus)
- Proven DevOps experience on building Infrastructure as a code for mid to large projects
- Knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of service and application security
- Experience or exposure to the following technologies: Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Octopus Deploy, Azure AD
- Experience with setting up, maintaining cloud management and monitoring tools (AD, Azure Application Insights etc.)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Azure technologies
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.