Salary : 75K-85K
Start : Oct & November Starts Available
*** Must have Full working rights in AUS ( NO Sponsorship Available ) ***
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with a Full-Service Marketing Agency based closed to south Yarra / Cremorne Train and tram stops. They are looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist who has some experience with platforms like Hubspot, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, etc
The company has around 75+ people in their Melbourne Office.
The Melbourne office is around 50m from Public Transport; very close to multiple cafes and restaurants. The Digital team comprises of specialists across SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Media, Data Analytics, Content, Design, Marketing Automation, Client Managers, and the leadership team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Setup & manage Email Marketing programs & campaigns with platforms like Hubspot, Klaviyo, Active Campaign, etc
- Develop Landing page templates and HTML emails.
- Work closely with the Digital team for Social, Web, SEO & Online Advertising.
- Test, measure, and optimize campaigns and automation's with methods such as A/B testing, health checks and post-campaign analysis
- Work closely with Head of Digital & Marketing directors to write emails with strong creative and compelling content that drives results through relevant messaging.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience working with any email Marketing Automation Platform.
- Experience in using data analytics to determine appropriate strategies and optimize campaign performance.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels of the agency and facilitate the implementation of best campaigns.
- Proven experience to identify, introduce and implement opportunities to improve the effectiveness of marketing campaign communications and processes.
Bonus if you have
- Similar Email marketing experience working.
- Relevant certifications for Hubspot or klaviyo
- Exposure to E-commerce Campaigns.
Benefits what you get
- Ranked among the top 25 Startups to work for in 2021
- Dedicated Budget for employee upskilling & Training.
- Great flexibility of WFH & Office
- Great discount packages for all employees for multiple services
- Multiple events across the year to keep up to date with emerging trends & technologies.
- Office very close to PTV , cafe's and restaurants
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.