Seeking a highly motivated Senior Information Management Analyst looking to expand their technical and information management experience.
- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extension options
- Canberra ACT or Sydney NSW locations
- Candidates must hold a minimum Baseline clearance, with ability to obtain NV1
- Hybrid working arrangements - 3 days WFH
- Provide expert analysis and advice to business users on information management policies, and the provision of technical information insights into managing information
- Analyse and document information flows from data sources through to systems and consumers to understand data movement and transformation, identify information issues and show potential improvements in the end to end process.
- Building and sustaining positive working relationships with business and technology teams, as well as external vendors stakeholders to support effective consultation, communication and collaboration on the organisation's information management procedures and processes.
- At least 5 years' experience in Information Management
- Advanced skills and experience in the analysis and definition of business data and information and process improvement.
- Strong experience in supporting business information usage and information management processes and tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to target advice, guidance and training to a range of end users, and a strong customer service orientation.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Genna Cartwright on 02 6151 9219 or email gca[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.