About the role:
You will be responsible to support, maintain, design and enhance the infrastructure and operational services. You will work on a multi hybrid cloud platform to assist in adapting the team to new technologies using an agile approach.
- Working under direction of the Platform Manager to support, maintain, and enhance Network Infrastructure.
- Provide IT specialist advise of proposed system designs and solutions.
- Point of escalation for critical network related incidents.
- Working as part of a team to deliver outcomes and share knowledge.
- Qualifications in either Information Technology, or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years' experience supporting, designing and implementing Infrastructure networking solutions
- High level of knowledge of F5 and FortiGate appliances
- Experience supporting, designing and implementing cloud networking solutions
- Cisco Certified Network Professional.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold a current AGSVA security clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Tomlinson on 02 61519214 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.