Paxus is partnering with a leading technology provider within the Healthcare sector who are recognized as providing high quality solutions to their clients and their patients on a global scale. They have seen significant growth across the Australian market over the last twelve months which has enabled more people to utilize their market leading solutions. To support their future growth within an Australia, an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their Brisbane office has become available.
As the Project Manager, you will lead the implementation of software solutions across a portfolio of clients within the healthcare sector, including public and private hospitals and healthcare providers. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Deliver challenging healthcare IT projects on schedule and within budget, while managing customer requirements and expectations.
- Create and implement project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for one or more IT projects in parallel.
- Prepare and present project plans and status reports to organisational leadership, project teams and customer stakeholders
- Perform ongoing review of project status; identify issues and possible project risks and recommend and implement risk mitigation solutions.
- Work with team members and stakeholders to manage changes to the project which may involve changes to technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
- Minimum 5 years IT project management experience, preferably in healthcare sector.
- Experience in delivering application deployment, development, or upgrade projects, involving complex systems integration.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstration of customer service excellence.
- Experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
- Ability to lead teams located in multiples locations (near-shore, off-shore), working in a matrixed structure.
- Experience working with client vision, business objectives, and critical success factors and translating that into project definitions and related plans.
Job ID: 200202909
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.