- Work with one of the leading NSW Government Agencies
- 4 -month contract w/ potential extensions - flex work arrangement
- Support an award winning and critical digital product.
Are you a talented and experienced Service Designer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact?
Work with one of the top government agencies in Sydney!
- Initial 4 -month contract with potential extensions
- Flex work arrangements with offices at Chippendale
- Lead and shape the user experience
As a Service Designer, you will play a crucial role in delivering expert, customer-focused designs and digital user experiences that align with NSW Government objectives and goals. You will bring together user research, interactive design and architecture to create innovative experiences supporting high-value products and services.
- Lead the development of concepts that meet service delivery outcomes, including defining customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes.
- Conduct participatory and iterative design techniques to assess end-to-end customer experiences, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights and learn about user behavior.
- Visualize service concepts and create visually compelling concept models that are fit for purpose and to expected standards.
- Build consensus between services and stakeholders to create a continually collaborative environment that sustains good service, resolving technical disputes with varying levels of complexity and risk, solving issues, and unblocking problems to meet service delivery outcomes.
- Provide expert advice in the creation of services, bringing together user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Analyze existing business properties/sites to identify overall inefficiencies and/or non-compliance and develop and implement solutions to improve business performance based on user needs, available technology, alignment with standards, and value for money.
- Make complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences, facilitating difficult discussions within the team or with diverse stakeholders, and assisting with the management of collaborative processes across the organization to support the delivery of services to stakeholders and customers.
- Support the implementation of service improvements by sharing best practice, coaching others, translating user stories, proposing design approaches or services to meet strategic business needs, developing and delivering user testing sessions, and facilitating workshops to build capability.
- A track record of success in contributing to the management of digital products and working within an Agile delivery team in a complex setting.
- Experience conducting high quality and practical research, identifying user needs and
- Strong understanding and application of design methodologies to develop innovative,
- Experience with service design tools and software.
- Management of and collaboration with other experts, technical and non-technical.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to clearly explain and document complex
concepts and arguments to a variety of audiences.
- Flexibility and adaptability, responding quickly when situations and priorities change.
- The ability to work under pressure, ensuring goals are achieved within budget and deadlines.
- Excellent culture
- Flexible work environment
- Great location close to public transport
- Huge opportunities to grow within the company
Please note to be considered for the role all candidates must have full Australian working rights.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Brdjanovic on 02 9464 5797 or email abr[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.