To be considered for this opportunity you will have
- Extensive experience in creating and reviewing test strategy, test plans, test scenarios, test cases in different test phases i.e. unit, system, integration, End to End/ SIT based on the project documentation.
- Extensive experience in executing testing in different test phases i.e. unit, system, integration, End to End/ SIT including Change Request/ Incident Management/ Hypercare.
- Possess a proactive attitude and a comprehensive experience in identifying, replicating, reporting and tracking of software defects.
- Experienced in User Acceptance Test (UAT) Governance, defect management and test support.
- Experienced in facilitating test workshops across IT and Business teams to communicate and educate test processes required for the project; to review and seek approval of the test artefact
- Highly experience in identifying test prerequisite and test risk early to accommodate fulfilment and mitigation.
- Experienced in providing test estimates for project scoping and scheduling.
- Experienced in producing Test Summary Reports (TSR) and sprint test status updates.
- Expertise in tools such as HP QC, JIRA, ServiceNow and TestRail.
- Ability to work on an Agile/ CI/CD model, plus waterfall projects.
- Ability to work closely and positively with vendors, project team, business team.
- Ability to act as a subject matter expert and influence current testing practices by mentoring, training and collaborating with other testers across ITS.
- Ability to review and enhance developer generated unit tests. Work with agile tools (e.g. Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins) to integrate test results or automated tests running from a continuous integration environment.
- Accountable to ensure the produced test artefacts are up to the standard set by Test Practice.
- Ability to contribute in QA process improvements.
- Ability to identify opportunity for Test Automation and create test automation framework where required.
- Ability to identify and assess the need for other non-functional tests early and advise the Project Manager and QA Team accordingly.
- Ability to assist the QA Manager for Ad Hoc testing duties.
Key Selection Criteria
- A degree in Information Technology related fields with at least 8 years' of relevant experience, from which at least 3 years of Senior Testing Analyst; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- Demonstrated experience with global digital transformation programs. Experience with software testing as part of IT development, implementation of applications or infrastructure projects & programs.
- Solid knowledge and experience in use of Testing tools and product suites,
- Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills, and an ability to work well within a project team, all levels of management and staff to achieve project goals and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A Team player and contributor
- Demonstrated extensive experience in testing programs in large, multi-site, national organization/s and with large IT Projects (>$5 million) containing significant organizational change component and/or extensive experience within a higher education organization, i.e. University or TAFE.
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and ability to engage all project personnel, including; technical and non-technical stakeholders - excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of SQL and Data Warehousing with ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Understanding of API Testing and API Testing tools such as SoapUI and ReadyAPI.
- Understanding and ability to create automated test cases using automations tools like Selenium.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a technical team with an ability to mentor other technical team members as required
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.