My client is searching for a mid-level Service Manager to assist with reviewing the consumption of infrastructure storage and backup services.
You will be reviewing the current state of those to understand the consumption and working with the consumer of the service to also predict future consumption.
This position will also require a review of the financials and the year on year costs associated with the services. You will work with the application owners to help to optimize these services and look at any cost savings associated with the consumption
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience with a blended finance / business background
- Demonstrated experience with forecasting, costs savings and the consumption of services
- Prior experience with Appito or similar tools
- Ability to effectively scrutinise invoices
- Prior experience working with vendors
- Effective communicator across all organisational levels
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.