About the role
The purpose of this engagement is to have a suite of high value and highly used internal forms digitised with appropriate workflow and signature timestamping where relevant. These forms will be built off the recently implemented EDRMS, built on SharePoint Online, and ensure seamless integration of the forms with our records solution.
Work collaboratively as part of a high performing team/organisation, establishing and maintaining effective partnerships with key internal and/or external stakeholders to lead and deliver high quality business outcomes.
- Requires 5+ years of experience building client facing SharePoint Online forms and workflows.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Experience using GIT based source control and working with requirements and code management tools such as azure DevOps or GIT Hub including (CI/CD).
- Familiarity with accessibility standards like WCAG.
- Qualification in computer science or another related field.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold a current Baseline Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Genna Cartwright on 02 6151 9219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.