Brisbane - CBD based, willing to consider applicants based in Melbourne or Canberra- 12 months Contract with potential of extension
Work as a Software Engineer for a Transformation Program with a renowned global IT Consulting firm for a leading organisation.
As a software engineer, you will operate within an Agile release train to develop, document and maintain build artefacts and configurations and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality is maintained throughout the software development lifecycle.
We will trust you to -
- Deliver code and configuration changes that complies with specifications and established patterns, as required by the product definition to enable application development on time.
- Contribute your technical expertise to design analysis in supporting overall software delivery
- Unit testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce the operational risk of the developed application
- Contribute to Agile ceremonies, stand ups, retro and team planning
You will have -
- 5+ years' experience in application development and support environment on large and complex systems.
- Experience with continuous integration/ continuous deployment within an agile environment.
- Good knowledge of backend tech stacks - ideally Java, OOP, XML and MongoDB.
- Experience working on transactional platform and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working in a competitive, fast paced industry
- You will be an Australian Citizen
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.