The company: Well-known Defence product company.
The role: You will be designing and engineering software, or integrating various software systems together.
The work is rewarding, offers genuine work life balance and job security.
Our roles are 12 Month contracts on day rate, with the opportunity to extend or go permanent full time.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
- Writing software requirements for software components.
- Designing, developing and testing software components.
- Defect resolution of legacy software components.
- Defect resolution of legacy software systems.
- Either Ada or Java development skills.
- Any of the following languages: C#, C++, Bash, Python and Go.
- Any of the following tools/technologies, Dockers, Jenkins, DDS, Git, Clearcase and Automated Test Frameworks.
- Developing UI.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Krystle Ibanez on ...or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.