As the Solutions Architect, you will assist this leading Insurer as they begin several large programs of work around Identity Access Management. You will provide ongoing expertise in solution design across the architecture landscape, working with stakeholders and other business leaders to achieve program objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive background as a Solutions Architect with experience in building end to end solutions aligned to high-level target domain architectures and roadmaps
- Take overall responsibility for architecture and design within application domain
- End to end accountable for the delivery of the designed solution for a project
- Liaise with technical teams, strategy, and business functions to oversee end-to-end solution design and drive successful project deliverables.
- Liaise with Strategy and Architecture team on strategic initiatives
- Minimum 7 years Solutions Architecture experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Minimum 5 years Insurance/Wealth Management experience
- Significant in house team and vendor management skills
- Contemporary tech skills across development, infrastructure and web/mobiles.
- Patience, humour and attention to detail
- Experience in TOGAF / Zachman / SABSA / NIST
- Collaborative culture where you get to work with other industry professionals
- Significant nvestment uplift for next 3 years
- Huge opportunities to grow within the company
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.