Work from home 100% from ANYWHERE in Australia!!
About the company
Our client is a well-known utility company with leading capabilities in electrical space.
About the role
DevSecOps Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for software development, recognising the security threats, and configuring the network infrastructure.
- Experience using Cloud Technologies.
- Knowledge of Secure Development Life cycle Principals.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge on software security frameworks, requirements, and threat analysis such as OWASP tools and strategies.
- Experience working in DevSecOps environments.
- Experience with securing REST APIs, microservices, and cloud native applications and understanding of cloud technologies such as Azure, OpenShift or AWS is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 256621
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.