- Design and create XDP forms using Adobe Designer
- Integration of XDP templates with XML schema
- Design of workflow processes with AEM workbench
- Debugging of AEM issues and providing technical solutions
- Manage AEM JEE server applications and deployments
- Upgrade/Patching AEM JEE servers
- Documentation of solutions and procedures for future reference
- Provide training in AEM for new users
- Liaise with Adobe support as needed
- Experience working in an Agile environment with exposure to Azure DevOps
- Team contribution on design plan
- Collaboration with multiple teams
Required skills and experience
- Experience in developing XDP forms in Adobe Designer by integrating the XML schema
- Experience in managing AEM applications, conducting deployments and maintenance of the AEM JEE servers.
- Experience with debugging AEM forms and server issues to support the AEM environments.
- The ability to engage well with stakeholders and develop strong relationships with business and technical stakeholders as required
- Must have Baseline
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.