About the Organisation:
Our client is a well established and rapidly growing organisation that operates within the IoT space. They develop and deliver cutting edge Smart Technology and integrated service solutions to customers across Australia. One of their current initiatives is developing a software suite that focuses on allowing buildings to track their energy expenditure in order to allow occupants to be more aware of ways they can save energy.
Benefits to You:
- Permanent position offering solid job security
- Perth CBD location close to public transport
- Work for a company that is actively developing technology to make a positive impact on the environment
- Software prototyping and construction - Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET and .NET Core, Web API etc) and Azure.
- Create prototypes, if necessary, to validate proposed solutions and seek feedback from stakeholders
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Analysis and Design - Transforms high-level design in to low-level design, and implementation.
- Work with Team Leads to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code - Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.