You will be proactive, self-driven and not afraid to think of solutions outside the box. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ensure an exceptionally high standard of delivery. Experience gained working with data, reporting, and in particular financial data, will be well important, however we expect you will have room to level-up your skills every day.
- Perform technical scoping and development for integration of Group entities into the central financial reporting system via SQL and SSAS. Build budgeting and forecasting applications to support them using SQL and Calumo
- Automate and improve the highly-material finance processes within the University
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes by using all your skills and knowledge - learning new skills along the way
- Develop enhanced reporting capabilities to the wider Finance team and support Executive reporting improvement
- Handle data and ETL change requests under direction of Senior Systems Analyst
- Maintain user access and user management for Calumo, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Research Financial Reporting and PowerBI
- Maintain and handle requests for system changes to financial reporting hierarchies and structures
- Upskill and support the wider Finance Team in becoming self-sufficient in utilising systems (Calumo) and helping develop customised reporting.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Harini Turlapati on 02 94645532 or email: Hturlapati@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.