Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Assist with delivery of an optimal strategic system landscape;
- Manage the design, installation and operation of the ICT system instance landscape, client and transport processes;
- Provide broad technical support for project build, test and solution deployment activities;
- Configure and manage all non-functional platform capabilities including job scheduling, output management, email, archiving, technical security, technical connectivity between software components;
Skills require some or all of the following:
- Understanding of cloud technologies and platforms;
- DevOps and Agile practices and processes;
- Knowledge of modern workplace, and identity and access management;
- The ability to work collobaratively in a high-pressure environment;
- The knowledge of cloud adoptions principles and change management; and
- Understanding of IT service management and associated products and process
- Role requires an AU Citizen
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on 03 9005 1662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.