We are currently seeking multiple Customer Service Representatives to work within a busy loans processing department located in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane + WFH flexibility.
These critical roles are due to business growth, it is a 6 month initial contract, with the very high potential of extension or even permanency for the right candidate/s.
Join a supportive team and gain exposure within the financial services industry (loans - retail and commercial).
Loan centre operating hours are between 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday and you would work in a shift for 7.6 hrs per day within those hours.
We are looking for people for the following teams: Experience in these areas of expertise in a banking/financial services environment is necessary to be successful.
- Settlements Team
- Document Examining Team
- Document Production Team
- Releases Team
- Stamping and Registration Team
- Securitisation Team
- File Administration / Data entry.
Settlements Team Responsibilities:
This team settles on average over 1000 new loans each month by covering the following:
- Settlement Preparation
- Check all documentation is correct
- Preparing settlement instruction
- Settlement Funding
- When settlement is confirmed, set up loan in the Customer Relationship Servicing (CRS) system
- Fund the loan in CRS
- Post Settlement Checks
- Day 2 clean up
- Errors/amendments as necessary
- Stamping and Registration
- Monitor registration progress of completed settlements
- Report any ongoing registration issues to senior bank management
- Progressive Drawdown Loans
- Establish new Progressive Drawdown Loans in Customer Relationship Servicing (CRS)
- Disburse any additional payments per building invoices received.
Loan Maintenance Team Responsibilities:
Maintaining loan for life span, tasks such as managing interest rates adjustments, deal with financial hardship, repayments, other adjustments. Very process driven, updating systems and providing excellent service experience. In addition to working towards customer contact loan centre-based metrics such as adherence to schedule, quality requirements and productivity measures.
Document Examining and Retail Document Preparation Team Responsibilities:
This team receives on average 120 executed loan contracts and documentation every day which require examining. They have the important role of ensuring all returned documentation is correct and sufficient. This team also processes First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) applications on the government website and funds loans that do not need to go to the settlement team as they already have a security (property) in place.
- Banking experience &/or loan centre experience in the above areas of expertise.
- Great customer service / call centre experience within lending sector
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills and typing
- Able to effectively manage sensitive customer interaction
Job number 200203451
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.