A Federal Government agency is seeking an experienced D365 Systems Analyst to join their Canberra team. This is a contract role until November with 2x12 months extension option. This role is open for Canberra candidates. This role is open to Australian Citizens with an active Baseline Security Clearance.
- Contract role until November 2024 with 2x12 months extensions.
- Baseline security clearance
- Hybrid working model
- Paxus pays weekly.
The successful candidates will have a strong work ethic including taking ownership and initiative, providing professional expertise, and a high level of productivity. You must have suitable qualifications or training in business analysis techniques and a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a business analyst. This position will report to the lead BA, the project manager or director as appropriate.
- To be considered for this role you must have:
- Be an Australian Citizen with an active Baseline Security Clearance.
- experience in digital transformation or product/service implementation
- knowledge of Cloud products and technology (Azure, D365, AWS).
- Experience in leading consultation with business and technical stakeholders to elicit business and technical requirements.
- Experience in producing high quality, concise, easy to read and relevant analysis, design, technical specifications. What kinds of documentation or artefacts have you created and how were they received by your stakeholders
- Experience/s in one or more of the following areas: Data analysis and architecture.
- Application & Database Decommissioning.
- End User Computing transformation and strategy development.
- Managed Operating Environment requirements.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.